Here they are! All the questions to me answered. You probably deserve a prize if you actually read all of this Enjoy, and thanks for asking!
If you don't see your question here, it was a bit too personal for me haha Sorry!!
Art Related Questions
1. What are non-canon ships including your characters that you ship?
Well, it changes depending on how I feel. And I definitely don’t let any non-canon ships influence who will ultimately end up with whom, as that has already been decided. Sometimes I ship Ignis and Jaydax, sometimes Ignis and Allenova. Probably everyone has been shipped with everyone at some point, honestly :’)
2. What other stories have influenced you into making your own stories?
Avatar The Last Airbender and Steven Universe are two good inspirations, although I wouldn’t exactly say influences. I have always wanted to make stories, and I have always been making stories. Even before I knew that other people did. It has just always been a part of me.
3. Favorite of your own characters?
Of the characters you guys are familiar with, Ignis.
4. Do you already have an ending planned out for your comic or do you draw as you go and let it go its natural course?
Sort of both. I have the ultimate ending planned. I know exactly what I want to happen. How I get there is what changes. I don’t write scripts or plan anything in between pages. I literally just sit down and draw whatever comes to my mind at the moment, and I’m confident that it will all lead me to the ending I want somehow.
5. How many hours a week do you dedicate to drawing?
Not that many, unfortunately. I usually try to draw a bunch of things in like an hour and a half one night, but then I won’t get to draw again for a while. So it just depends. Especially if I have a lot of homework.
6. How much time do you spend on dA each week?
dA is a great way to multitask. I use mobile a lot, so most of the time you hear from me, it’s probably on there. I do my homework at the same time.
7. What do you find the hardest about art, and how do you improve on it?
To be honest, I don’t think of art as “hard.” Sure, I could say like drawing hands or something, but that’s silly to me. It’s just fun. I see it all as fun, even the things I can’t draw as well. I also don’t have any advice for improvement besides to just keep drawing. I don’t think about improvement very much, as bad as that sounds. I just don’t care. I like to draw.
8. How many ocs do you have so far?(just make a guess if you dont know) how many comic pages you have, including the Great Guardian Ozriel and other comics
Oh, it’s got to be hundreds!
9. How tall exactly is each of your characters?
I don’t make up specific heights for any of my characters. I just compare them to each other. In order from tallest to shortest, Riner-Roza, Ozriel and Jaydax, Allenova, Ark, Mallie, Dean, Ignis.
10. What was your biggest inspiration for Ignis?
I can’t name a specific inspiration for her other than that her character is absolutely necessary to the story.
11. What are your long term goals with art?
To just keep having fun and drawing!
12. Would you trade your ability to do art for another skill?
13. What was your inspiration and how did you come up with your comic?
Usually I get one little idea and everything blooms from there. For example, with this comic, I originally just had the idea that I wanted a character who could control ink. Everything else grew from there.
14. Do you have any inspirations for your work? I find I get inspired to draw from some serious things and some weird things myself.
Everything can be an inspiration, music, people, TV, whatever. With this comic, I just let it all come to me as it does. This it the most unscripted thing I have ever done. I think it’s great to draw from both serious parts of your life and weird ones!
15. If you had to choose, which character of yours would you marry and why?
Hmm from this comic? Jaydax is too much like me, Mallie is too grumpy, Ignis would probably burn me to a crisp, Dean is too young, Ark is . . . well, Ark. And I think Allenova is a bit too wild for me xD I will marry Clover the dog.
16. How different is Ozriel from Jaydax when he was intended to be the protagonist?
Very different! Jaydax was always intended to be darker and moodier than Ozriel.
17. Are your characters inspired by some of your friends? (even slightly)
Most of them, no. Although a lot of my characters’ traits are inspired by different parts of me. Jewel (Mallie’s ex-girlfriend who has not yet appeared in the comic) was inspired by one of my best friends, though, who is often homeless.
1. Is there anything you like despite it being bad for you?
Oh yes, lots of things. Like soda. I love soda so much even though it’s absolutely terrible for you. Food is my ultimate weakness!
2. Do you like any particular video games?
I’m not much of a gamer. I’ve always just really liked the Mario games. I’ve played like all of the Mario games almost!
3. How tall are you? And do you consider yourself to be too tall/short?
Ah! You hit my weak spot with this question. I definitely consider myself too “something.” And I hate it because I’ve always stood out because of it.
4. Why do you hate your face?
Ha! The reason I cover up my face in drawings is not that I hate my face. I’m just a shy and private person. I always have been. I think my face is rather ordinary. Although I do hate the scar on my face. I will Photoshop that out of pictures, if I have to.
5. Favorite genre of story?
Hmm, I can read pretty much anything, honestly. I like magical realism a lot.
6. Favorite actor?
I don’t think I have a favorite. Sometimes I’ll see a movie where I think an actor does an amazing job and then I see him again in something else, and I’m like… “what happened?” It’s hard to find someone consistently amazing, in my opinion.
7. Name one of your favorite books.
100 Years of Solitude is my all time favorite book. I’ll also be a Harry Potter nerd for life.
8. Favorite Queen songs?
CAAAAAAANNNNNNNN ANYBODDDDYYYY FIND ME SOMEONE TOOOOOOO LOVE?
I JUST GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PRISON CELL
SOMEDAY I’M GONNA BE FREE!!
I honestly cannot resist singing that every time I hear it.
9. What’s your favorite villain/antagonist from anything?
10. Have you ever played D&D?
I-I don’t even know what that is . . . @_@
11. Favorite superhero?
12. Longest you’ve had your hair?
Way too long. Don’t judge. I often forget to go get it cut.
13. How on earth do you make peace within a big group of fighting people?
Honestly, there’s only so much one person can do if the other people refuse to listen. If they take your advice, that’s great, but you can’t always make someone feel the way you want them to. The good thing about fights is that most people usually just get bored and move on. Fighting is pointless.
14. What is your favorite color?
Lavender. Purple reminds me of my grandmother, and I miss her very much.
15. What’s your favorite fruit?
Apples! *gasp* No, not peaches ahaha
16 and 17. What kind of duck do you want and where did this fascination with ducks come from?
What made you first interested in ducks?
I will honestly accept any sort of duck into my life because I love them all ;__; I thought a lot about this question . . . I tend to get obsessed with animals for different periods of time. Actually, ducks are not my only animal obsession. I don’t really know when or why these obsessions come up. Usually I’ll just see like one cute picture and that’s enough.
18. Where did you get your bag?
One day the gods told me that they were going to gift me extreme attractiveness, but the price was that I had to wear a bag on the head for the rest of my life.
Ha! Really I just couldn’t think of another way to hide my face in my drawings besides a bag.
19. Where would you like to travel in the world?
I would love to go see some tropical islands! I love hot weather and beaches!
20. What’s a good pizza topping you like?
I’m pretty boring with pizza. I only like the standards like green peppers, olives, onions, and EXTRA CHEESE!
21. Do you hide your face because you’re too beautiful or too cute?
Psshhhhhhht, neither xD I’m just ordinary looking and shy!
22. Have you eaten a duck?
……….yes, yes, I have. This is my biggest regret in life. THEY KNOW.
23. How long is your hair?
Blugh, I hate my hair right now. It’s just shaggy and all over the place. It’s so wild. I just look like a big hairball.
24. What was the most annoying book you have ever read?
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. I hate that book so much
25. How long do you prefer your winter shoes to be?
Not too long! I like my shoes to be easy to get on and off because I am a lazy peach, you see.
26. Are you ever planning to travel the world, and if yes, what countries are you planning to visit?
Yes, I would love to travel the world! Italy comes to mind, as well as pretty much anywhere tropical. I’d like to go to some more places in the US as well.
27. What was the very first pet you have ever had?
I’ve had cats for about as long as I can remember, so probably a gray tabby cat that used to come to my porch. The first “official” pet I had was a beautiful Labrador Retriever.
28. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I don’t think I’ve eaten anything too weird? I’m a really picky eater. One time I made a mud pie when I was little and put crabapples in it, and I ate that. It tasted absolutely horrible.
29. Do you even Anime? WHO'S YUR WAIFU?!
The only animes I have seen are Naruto, Death Note, and FMA. What does “waifu” mean? @_@
30. An army of Galactic Demon Ducks is threatening to conquer the Earth, you're our only hope! What do you do?
If I’m your only hope, I greatly apologize. Because I choose the ducks over humanity.
31. You may resurrect one dead celebrity & have dinner with them. Who do you pick and why? It can be anyone from history from Genghis Khan to Prince.
I’m not going to admit my first choice, so I’m going with my second. Shakespeare! I’ve got a lot to ask that guy.
32. If vegetable suddenly became sentient, which species do you think would have the best chance of conquering the Earth? (Potatoes, carrots, etc.)
Do potatoes count as vegetables, actually? If they do, definitely potatoes. Pretty much everyone likes them so they could bring us down easily.
33. Have you ever owned a duckling?
No, unfortunately ;__;
34. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money other than duck related things?
Are there other things besides duck related things? @_@ Just kidding. I would make sure my parents could finally retire and move into a new house.
35. If you could have any power what would it be?
Teleportation! Imagine how convenient that would be.
36. Coffee or Tea?
37. Donald Duck or Daffy Duck?
Daffy all the way!
38. How old are you?
20, about to turn 21 in less than a month ;D
39. Do you remember your fondest child memory?
Going to the beach with my family every summer :’)
40. What are your Top 5 favorite movies?
Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever really thought about it. I like animated movies, but I also like action movies. That being said, I don’t consider myself a movie fanatic because they’re too long for my short attention span.
41. Who is your favorite character in all of fiction?!?!
Wow, that’s a big question. I can’t choose just one. From more literary things, I like Shakespeare’s Falstaff a lot and Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird. In terms of more fun stuff, I like Peridot from Steven Universe. Gah, there’s so many from cartoons and stuff… haha
42. What is your favorite music except for Abba?
43. What is your dream job?
To be a writer
44. Who is your OTP?
and Martin <3
45. When will you come to Sweden?
As soon as I get enough money, expect me there ;D
46. Which season do you prefer?
Summer! I love the heat.
47. Have you ever ridden a horse?
No, but I have sat on one.
48. Which color of eye do you prefer?
I love dark eyes and green eyes . . . ugh, so attractive.
49. What is the object you don't want to lose (or break) the most?
I can’t pick just one. One thing that comes to mind is a Christmas ornament I bought for my mom when I was like 10 years old. I saved up all my money for it and was so proud of it, and she has used it as the tree topper every year since :’)
50. What kind of poetry are you most passionate about?
Any poetry that makes you think, no matter what it’s about. Even a poem about something as mundane as a leaf can change your views somehow.
51. Have you ever read an LGBT novel or a novel about characters of minority?
I can’t think of a novel that was specifically all LGBT, but of course ones with minority characters before. LOTS of books like that!
52. What is your favorite bedtime story as a kid?
I don’t recall ever being told bedtime stories, really. My sister and I used to read books together. She would read one chapter and I would read another, but I don’t remember my parents telling me stories.
53. How do you eat apples: do you cut them in halves, or do you eat them without cutting?
I have done both, but normally I just bite into them.
54. Are you taking classes?
Yes! I am a full time student.
55. How many planets have you been to?
All of them @_@
56. Have you ever cosplayed?
57. Would you rather receive a huge crate of peaches or a huge crate of ducklings?
While my instinct is to immediately scream “DUCKLINGS,” I feel like the peaches would be easier to sell. If I couldn’t find homes for all the ducklings, I’d feel terrible ;__;
58. Do you have any ships of fictional characters that seem weird, but you like anyway?
I honestly cannot think of a single one for this.
59. If you could turn your life into an anime, what kind of anime would it be?
Definitely not one of those horribly dark ones! Are there like silly, cute animes? No WAIT. A romance anime. Definitely this. A romance anime. I want to be the cool, attractive person absolutely everyone falls in love with.
60. What is the best turtle? Sea turtles, land turtles or candy turtles?
Sea turtles are adorable! But then again, all turtles are adorable. And jeez, candy turtles are amazingly good too . . .
61. If Summer-Peaches is your username, what would you say your anti-self's username would be?
Winter-Apple, although my alter ego is Were-Peach
62. What's the most dark/disturbing thing you can think of?
Ummm haha I can think of plenty of disturbing things, but I definitely will not write them out! D:
63. What the happiest/fluffy-rainbow-lollypopest thing you can think of?
A tiny duckling sitting on top of a tiny kitten’s head as the kitten runs down a rainbow and lands in a cloth basket filled with yarn and feathers.
64. Can you think of a way to put those two things together?
Something horrible came to mind @_@
65. What do you think these words make you think of?: Fubblebubblemcgufferbutt, tushploof, Usef Glarwhip.
I thought of a Leprechaun for some reason
66. If you could swap the scents of a food and a flower, what would pick?
I would make cheese smell like roses because cheese stinks but I love it, and it doesn’t really matter if roses smell like cheese because I’m allergic to them anyway
67. Which one would you like to time-travel to the most? The 10's, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or the 90's?
I guess the 70s or 80s!
68. Two young woman are sitting next to each other on a park bench. They both look identical to each other, from their clothing to their body type. They also share the same birthday, however, these two young woman are not twins? Can you explain this?
One is sitting next to a mirror? Haha. Is this an actual riddle or was I supposed to make up a story?
69. What is the craziest Halloween mask you have ever worn?
I actually only wore a mask one year. It was of a demon/ghoul/generic mask, and it was impossible to breathe.
70. In how many languages can you say "I love you"?
Only 3, I think.
71. What was the funniest homework you ever got at college?
Our creative writing exercises are funny, but they’re not homework. We just do them at the start of class, like writing fake dating profiles and lists of things we’re obsessed with.
72. Do you wear glasses?
Sometimes! I do at night when I'm doing my homework.
73. Have you ever gone fishing?
No, and I don’t want to.
74. Who was the worst person you have personally known?
Hmm, that's a tough one. Probably some professors I have had. Or a neighbor I had who used to torture our cats.
75. Who in your family do you have the closest relationship with?
Definitely, definitely my sister. She knows me better than anyone on Earth. I think sometimes that she is the only person who really knows the real me.
76. How far have you gone with someone romantically?
Now, now, now, I am far too old-fashioned to answer this.
77. What qualities do you most admire in another person?
Kindness, compassion, generosity, empathy, creativity, humor, intelligence, and ambition. And being laidback is important too. Stressful people stress me out.
78. Why does peach want to learn welsh?
Why WOULDN’T I want to learn Welsh??
79. What are your thoughts on the current socio-political state of Scotland? I expect a doctoral thesis by the end of the weekend.
Um, um, um . . . @_@
80. What’s your favorite igneous rock?
81. How many countries’ presidents names do you know?
Oh man, I think like only five or six . . . Isn’t that terrible??? Hahaha xD
82. What do you think about thunderstorms?
I hate them.
83. When was the last time you ate pancakes?
I don’t remember. I like waffles a lot better!
84. Which color horses are the prettiest?
White, or that pretty reddish auburn color
85. When was the last time you went on a date?
Too long ago :’)
86. Are there any languages you are seriously attempting to learn
Right now I’m just letting some friends on dA teach me various phrases in different languages ^^
There you go! Hope you had fun reading, and feel free to do this too!